Who should Visit?
- Brand Owners
- Contract Manufacturers
- Decision Makers
- Original Design Manufacturers (ODM)
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Purchasing Specialists
- Research & Development
Dates: 9 - 11 June 2015 (Tue - Thu)
Time: 10am - 6pm
Venue: sPICE Arena (previously know as PISA)
Please see here on how to get to the venue.
Due to upgrading and development works going on at PISA. please use Gate 3 and Gate 4 to access the venue. Please click here for a map.
Every person entering Malaysia must possess a valid national Passport or internationally recognized Travel Document valid for travelling to Malaysia.
Please visit here for more information.
Please also see the official immigration website for more details.
Beat the queues and register online for your visitor badge today!
sPICE Arena (previously known as PISA)
Level 3, Concourse
Visitors' Registration Counters
Registration counters will be opened from 9:45am to 5:30pm daily
Please take note:
- The visitor badge is non-transferable and you may be asked for proof of identification before entry into the exhibition. Kindly present your business card at the point of registration.
- NEPCON Malaysia 2015 is a trade only event and admission is free for all visitors upon completion of the registration process.
- Minors below the age of 18 will be denied entry.
- All visitors should be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission if the visitor is not appropriately dressed.